The term “User”, also referred to as “you” means an Internet user visiting the https://www.manifiq.pl/en/ website and its pages, hereinafter called the “Website”. You are a user also if you set up an account on the Manifiq&Co Website, make purchases, sign up for the newsletter and follow Manifiq&Co profile on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- The data controller for the User data is Manifiq&Co.
- Manifiq&Co may entrust the processing of the User personal data it collects to another entity on the power of an agreement on entrusting it with personal data processing in compliance with the applicable regulations in force.
- To contact Manifiq&Co, you may use the contact data displayed on the https://www.manifiq.pl/en/ website in the “Contact” tab. Concerning all matters relating to the use of the website and the business matters you may contact Manifiq&Co using our contact details provided on the website, like e-mail address or telephone number.
- All personal data you provide during the contacts with Manifiq&Co are processed in compliance with the requirements of the applicable legal regulations, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”.
- The detailed information about personal data processing is provided to the Users in the “Contact” tab.
1. Personal data may be disclosed by Manifiq&Co to recipients being external service providers, i.e. external IT companies with whom relevant agreements on entrusting them with personal data processingwere executed.
- You have the right to obtain access to the personal data held about you and to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data by addressing the relevant request to Manifiq&Co.
- You have also the right to request from the controller the restriction of processing of your personal data. In the case the personal data is processed unlawfully you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You have also the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her if processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Manifiq&Co or by a third party (see.§ 6. 2 a).
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Manifiq&Co is processing Users’ personal data in scope and for the purpose:
a) of responding to a message addressed by the User to Manifiq&Co (article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
b) of setting up a user account on the Website (article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
c) of the correct performance of the services provided, including in scope necessary for purchasing a product, entering into sales contract, submitting complaints (article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
d) necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests, including transmission of your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. (“Bank”) in conjunction with:
- the Bank providing the E-Shop with the service of making its infrastructure available for processing the online payments (legal basis: article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- the processing and clearance by the Bank of the payments made via the Internet by the customers of the E-Shop using the payment instruments
(legal basis: article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- the Bank verifying the proper performance of contracts entered into with the E-Shop, in particular ensuring the protection of interests of payers related to the complaints they raise (legal basis: article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- the transmission of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in relation to the option to pay for the merchandise or service purchased by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. under a civil law contract encompassing the “Buy with Twisto” purchase formula and making this formula available at the E-Shop, as well as for the purpose of verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. of the proper performance of such civil contracts (legal basis: article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
e) freely given consent to receive the newsletter (article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- When you provide your personal data for the purpose of entering into contract with the E-Shop, providing your personal data is a condition for entering into this contract. The consent in such a situation is freely given, however the consequence of failure to provide such data will result in the impossibility to enter into a contract with the E-Shop.
In the event you provide your personal data for the purpose of transmission of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. before entering into a sales contract for merchandise (or service) purchased at the E-Shop, the transmission of such data is a condition for entering into the sales contract in conjunction with the E-Shop’s operating business model.
In the event of transmission of your personal data to the Bank in relation to processing and clearing the payments you make to the E-Shop online using the payment instruments, providing the data is required for the purpose of making the payment by the Bank to the E-Shop and transmission of its confirmation.
In the event of transmission of your personal data to the Bank for the purpose of verification of proper performance of the contracts entered into with the E-Shop, in particular ensuring the protection of interests of payers related to the complaints they raise, providing such data is required to allow the execution of the contract entered into by the E-Shop and the Bank.
In the event of transmission of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in relation to providing you with the option to pay the price of the merchandise or service you purchase using Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. under a civil law contract encompassing the “Buy with Twisto” purchase formula and making this formula available at the E-Shop, providing such data and their processing for this purpose is required in conjunction with the E-Shop’s operating business model and for the purpose of the execution of the contract entered into by the E-Shop and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
The personal data processed in the resources of Manifiq&Co may be processed for the duration necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected, not longer, however, than the expiry of establishment, exercise or defence of any legal claims that could arise due to the purpose of such processing or any other legal relationship. Personal data may also be processed until the withdrawal of consent for data processing if it was based on consent.
- Manifiq&Co is using advanced technical measures preventing unauthorised access to and tampering with the personal data collected in the resources of Manifiq&Co, both in the traditional and electronic forms.
- Manifiq&Co is capable of pseudonymisation and encryption and ensures access control that minimises the risk of potential personal data breach in the resources of Manifiq&Co it is collected and processed in.
- Personal data is processed exclusively by authorised persons or entities that Manifiq&Co collaborates on regular basis based on separate contracts.
- To execute the contract Manifiq&Co may disclose the data obtained from the Users to entities intermediating in payment transactions and suppliers to whom such data is necessary for processing the payments or delivering parcels. In such cases the data is minimised to the necessary extent.
- List of entities to whom User data is transmitted or disclosed for the purpose of delivering the placed orders:
- DHL Parcel Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw (registered address: ul. Osmańska 2, 02-823 Warsaw, registered in the KRS Register of entrepreneurs as: KRS 0000631916, EU VAT ID: PL9512417713, REGON: 365170883),
- R2G Polska sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (registered address: Franciszka Klimczaka 1, 02-797 Warsaw) registered in the KRS Register of entrepreneurs as KRS 0000335110,
- DialCom24 sp. z o.o. with its seat in Poznań (registered address: ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań) registered in the KRS Register of entrepreneurs as KRS 0000306513, PayPro SA with its seat in Poznań (registered address: ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań) registered in the KRS Register of entrepreneurs as KRS 0000347935, PayU S.A. (registered address: ul. Grunwaldzka 182 60-166 Poznań) registered in the KRS Register of entrepreneurs as KRS 0000274399,
- ING Bank Śląski S.A. (registered address: ul. Sokolska 34, 40-086 Katowice) registered in the KRS Register of entrepreneurs as KRS 0000005459,
- Twisto Polska sp. z o.o (registered address: ul. Puławska 2, 02-566 Warsaw) registered in the KRS Register of entrepreneurs as KRS 0000689624.
You can contact Manifiq&Co anonymously or under a nickname (pseudonym). However, exchange of correspondence on certain matters may necessitate providing your full personal data. Additionally, when setting up an online account, indicating an e-mail address will be necessary. When placing orders, providing the following data is required: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number, and when a VAT invoice is required, also company name and VAT ID number will be mandatory. This data is freely given but necessary to ensure a correct delivery of service.
- Manifiq&Co is using cookie files, small text messages which are sent by the web server and stored by the User’s computer browser software (e.g. a PC, tablet or smartphone). Cookie files make using previously visited websites easier. Cookies may be read by the ICT system of Manifiq&Co.
- Data collected in the way described above may identify Users, allowing the websites they visit to customise their contents to their needs.
- Manifiq&Co stores cookie files on Users’ end devices and then accesses the information they contain to operate the visits counters, for statistical purposes, and in particular to allow Manifiq&Co to analyse the ways Users use the Manifiq&Co website.
- You can configure your web browser in a way preventing the storage of cookies on Users’ end devices.
- You also can delete cookies already stored by Manifiq&Co, by using: appropriate web browser functionality, programs designed for this purpose or the use of relevant tools available in the operating system you use.
- The links below contain information about how to remove cookie files from the most popular web browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing?hl=en-GB
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Please be advised that changing the web browser configuration to disallow or limit the storage of cookie files on User’s end device may result in limitation of the functionalities of the Manifiq&Co website. Similar situation may occur if you delete cookie files while you are using the website services.
- Manifiq&Co is using Google Analytics, a service helping website owners to measure how users interact with website content, made available by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
- Google Analytics is using “cookies”, small text files that are placed on your computer or another device to allow an analysis of the way you interact with the dedicated website of Manifiq&Co. The cookie generated User activity information will be transmitted to Google.
- Google will use this information for, among others, creating reports concerning website traffic for website operators and providing other website traffic and Internet use related services.
- Google may also transmit the information to third parties if under an obligation of authorisation by law or in the case such parties process such information on behalf of Google.
- If you do not wish your visits to be registered by Google Analytics, you can use the free-of-charge Google's Opt-Out Browser Add-on. You can get this at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Concerning policy matters you can contact directly Konrad Duś via e-mail: email@example.com and by mail to: Manifiq Konrad Duś, ul. Bracka 20A/lokal usługowy, 00-028 Warsaw, Poland.
This policy is available at https://www.manifiq.pl/en/content/17-Privacy-policy